All sea staff recruited by our company hold valid certificates, licenses, endorsements, and all other necessary documents required by STCW 78 as amended and customer additional requirements.
We keep the validity of the crew documents under our constant control and ensure them to be revalidated in due time. "Queensway Services Ltd" leads a strict policy of sending the seafarers to
upgrade courses to Batumi State Marine Academy?s Seafarers Training and Certification Centre to revalidate the documents and works in close cooperation with other training centers.
In addition offers in-house training programs that include:
- ISM Familiarization
- MLC 2006 Familiarization
- Incident investigation and Risk Assessment
- Solas Training Manual
- SEAGULL e-learning courses
- Garbage Management Plan
- SOPEP / SMPEP, etc. and can adjust its training program to Customer Requirements.
We work close with:
- Batumi State Marine Academy - cadets as apprentices and future employees, STCW 78 as amended special training and certification
- "JSC Seafarers Medical Centre 2010", which provides us with physical examination, vaccinations, drug and alcohol control, medical treatment of seamen.
Training of our Seafarers is a continuously quest of improving services to our clients.